- Because we both have a master’s degree in translation in international relations from the ISTI (Higher Institute of Translators and Interpreters) in Brussels. Turning to specialised and skilled translators is to ensure a perfect result!
- Because we both gained experience in recognised institutions: Noémie worked at the Mexican Embassy in Brussels and David at the European Parliament in Luxembourg. We have already proven the timeliness and quality of our translations.
- Because customer satisfaction is our priority. We will bend over backwards to offer the best of ourselves and provide you with quality work.
- Because we work together to offer you the best service possible! Indeed, with four eyes and two brains working on your texts, the guarantee of a perfect job is increased tenfold!
|Language Combinations||Areas of Expertise
|English → French
Spanish → French
|– International cooperation, relations and organisations / NGO
– Economics and trade
– Tourism and travels
– Fashion and cosmetics
I have always been passionate about foreign languages, and it quickly became clear to me I wanted to work in translation. I have a master degree in translation in international relations (from ISTI, Brussels) and my various lengthy internships enabled me to reach an excellent level in my working languages: English and Spanish.
After a six-month internship in the Mexican Embassy in Brussels, my passion for international relations grew. I therefore decided to follow a specialised master degree in international strategy. In the framework of this master’s degree program, I completed a 15-month internship in a cosmetics company that allowed me to grow familiar with the processes of an exportation company, understand the needs of the different operators, and so acquire very good commercial and linguistic skills in the fields of trade and international relations.
Conscientious, responsive and meticulous, I always seek to surpass myself and satisfy my customers! In addition to foreign languages and cultures, I am passionate about economics, international relations, geopolitics, nineteenth and twentieth-century literature and cosmetics. Finally, because my desire to learn is endless, I am currently learning Portuguese and German (though I will need to wait a little before I can propose my services in this last language!)
||Areas of Expertise|
|Italian → French
Spanish → French
Portuguese → French
English → French
Catalan → French
|– European affairs
– International cooperation, relations and organisations / NGO
– Environment and ecology
– Tourism and travels
I have a master’s degree in translation in international relations from ISTI, and I also studied at the University of Granada (Spain) in the Erasmus program. I also took summer courses at the New University of Lisbon (Portugal) and the University of Crete (Greece), to mention only the most important stages of my curriculum.
In 2011, I did my first internship in the French Translation Unit in the European Parliament in Luxembourg, as well as an internship in the Auschwitz Foundation in Brussels. The multilingual and multicultural environment in the European Parliament as well as the quality of the training I received naturally drove me to apply for a second internship, which I had the opportunity to complete from October 2012 to March 2013. Building on these successful experiences, I now offer my services as a freelance translator.
I am fluent in French, Italian, Spanish and English, I have a strong knowledge of (European) Portuguese, Catalan and Greek, and I am currently studying Slovak, German and Hebrew. As I am sure you understand, languages and translation are more than a passion for me! But this is not all: linguistics, international relations, geopolitics, environment, sustainable development, astronomy, photography and history are topics that interest and fascinate me just as much!